Full-Time Care Assistant
Caremark, a leading national care provider in the UK, is currently looking for
To provide personal care and support to customers in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence. The care provided is expected to include support that would reasonably be given by members of the customer’s family and does not include tasks normally undertaken by a trained nurse.
• To assist customers with personal care needs, such as getting up, washing and dressing.
• To help customers with their mobility and use of personal aids and equipment.
• To provide care and support for customers who are unwell or terminally ill.
• To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
• Light household duties including laundry, cleaning and tidying.
• Preparation and serving of meals and drinks.
• To follow the care plan, and assist with reports and reviews.
• To report to the Supervisor any significant changes in the health or circumstances of the customer.
• To encourage the independence of customers wherever possible.
• To provide companionship and accompany to shops, on walks and to other social activities.
• Assisting with medication.
• To adhere to all Caremark’s policies and procedures at all times.
• Self motivated and well organised.
• Caring and sensitive to the needs of others.
• Committed to delivering the highest quality care, and understand the importance of dignity and respect for clients.
• Reliable, flexible and able to work alternate weekends.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Willing to work in a friendly and supportive environment.
• All applicants must have the right to work in the UK,
• Excellent spoken, written and comprehension of English.
• Current Clean Driving License
• High school or equivalent education
• Excellent Pay Rates + extra pay for weekends and Bank Holiday
• 28 Days paid holidays
• Guaranteed Hours from 37.5hrs – 40hrs per week
• Help with finding accommodation if required, Car provided if required
• Full and comprehensive training will be provided for the right candidates. With free on-going training and support.
• Free uniform
• Opportunities for promotion and career advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org