Full-Time Visual Communication Lecturer
(Reference No: REC-VC4-0526W-HAG)
– Chennai, Mongolia, Medan, Colombo and Singapore –
• Research and compile teaching materials for modules assigned.
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner.
• Develop students learning enthusiasm and monitor the learning styles and developmental stages of the students.
• Ensure that students are appropriately supported and provided with timely and constructive guidance for their academic developments and pastoral care.
• Develop students’ creativities and problems solving skills through competitions, field trips, and industry-supported projects.
• Collaborate with relevant industry partners for projects and internships.
• Participate in school promotional activities.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Visual Communication or equivalent from a recognized academic institution. Applicants with Master Degree in relevant field will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ industry experience, preferably 2 years lecturing experience in visual communication-graphics, packaging and branding.
• Dynamic, creative and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potentials.
• Possess excellent communication, organisation and academic administration skills.
• Promote a culture of enterprise within the programme and amongst the students.
• Establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with international pool of lecturers and students of different nationalities.